Who can be the member?
Any person interested in promotion and development of natural products with degree in any discipline is qualified to be the member of this society. They should pay the prescribed membership fee of the Society and abide by the guidelines.
Classification of the membership and fees:
|i.||Corporate member from Industry/ Organization [2 membership for 5 years]||:||Rs.10000.00|
|ii.||Regular member [Annual]||:||Rs. 1000.00|
|iii.||Regular member [5 years]||:||Rs. 4000.00|
|iv.||Regular member [10 years]||:||Rs. 7000.00|
|v.||Regular member [20 years]||:||Rs. 12000.00|
|vi.||Student member [Annual]||:||Rs. 700.00|
|vii.||Student member [5 years]||:||Rs. 3000.00|
Benefits of a membership
- Pride in belonging to the professional society comprising of eminent academicians, researchers, industrialists in the world in the field of natural product research
- Information on activities inside and outside the Society for Ethnopharmacology and International Society for Ethnopharmacology, through newsletters and Ethnopharmacology bulletin.
- Opportunity for travel grant for students and young scientists to attend the scientific congress.
- Opportunities to develop high-quality international research linkages and joint projects through contacts made at symposia and congresses.
- Being a member of a society whose members are critically important in undertaking research, development, education, training, consulting, and production of products and services essential for human health, nutrition and wellbeing.
- Access to a wide network of professionals interested in the traditional and local use of medicinal, food and toxic plants.
- Reduced fees at the congress, workshop and symposia organized by the Society for Ethnopharmacology.
- The subsidized rate for books, journals and other scientific documents published by the authors of the society.
- Access to a wide network of scholars interested in the traditional and local use of medicinal, food and toxic plants.
- Travel grant for the students and scholars for attending the ISE Congress.
- Access to a wide network of scholars interested in traditional medicine and Ethnopharmacology.
- Reduced fees for attending the congress and symposia of the International Society for Ethnopharmacology.